A board-certified gastroenterologist, Dr. Konstantin Peysin is currently practicing at Triborough GI, located in Brooklyn, Bronx, and Staten Island, NY. He is enthusiastic and detail-oriented in conducting patients’ need assessments, as well as in providing accurate results and recommendations for the development of appropriate patient treatment.
Dr. Peysin completed his bachelor’s degree at Stony Brook University, Stony Brook. He is an alumnus of the New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, where he earned his medical degree. He followed it up with a residency in internal medicine at Stony Brook University Hospital and a fellowship in gastroenterology at Coney Island Hospital. He also holds certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine with a special focus on gastroenterology.
Passionate about his profession, Dr. Peysin has presented his original research at multiple international conferences and incorporates the newest research into his patient care decisions.
- Peysin K, Haghi M, Ekeledo B, Holliway J, Trillo J, Abdullah M, Lapin S, Bernstein M Association of Colonic Polyps With Active Helicobacter Pylori Infection in an Immigrant Population– A Retrospective Analysis. IRB approved
- Chum C, Peysin K, Choudhry M, Suen I, Mikhelzon N, Mun M, Bernstein M – Daily Coffee Promotes Sustained Viral Response In Hcv-Infected Patients At Coney Island Hospital. IRB Approved
- Wagner G, Peysin K , Chang, C, Bernstein M – Metastatic Prostate Cancer Presenting as Solitary Hepatic Flexure Colon Polyp, ACG Conference 2018
- Peysin K, Buscaglia J, Nagula S, Bloom M, McLarty A, Skopicki H, Bucobo J – Management of Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) Related Gastrointestinal Bleeding (GIB): A Retrospective Case Series. ACG Conference 2015 Distinguished Abstract Award
- Peysin K, Trillo J – Split Prep at CIH. Can It Be Done? – Coney Island Hospital Quality Improvement Meeting 2018
- Hamo C, Fryman C, Joseph M, Peysin K, Raghavan S, Lu W, Goolsarran N – Standardizing the Interactive Exchange of Patient Hand-off in a Large Teaching Hospital – Poster Presentation at AAMC Integrating Quality Improving Value through Clinical Transformation, Education and Science Meeting 2016
- Neerukonda A, Nguyen D, Yu D, Mehta R, Garcia C, Peysin K, Ragavan S, Goolsarran N – Is it Safe to be Direct? Strategies to Improve Transitions of Care – Poster Presentation at AAMC Integrating Quality Improving Value through Clinical Transformation, Education and Science Meeting 2015
- Garcia C, Jang K, Peysin K; Hendler R, Hsu S, Haldeos D, Wong R – Current Hypertension Management Strategies in Diabetic Patients in Internal Medicine Resident Clinic – Won 1st place at Stony Brook Hospital Patient Safety Day 2015
- Hendler R, Jang H, Peysin K, Garcia C, Jeanty H, Kurkul C, Dooley S, Wong R – Assessment of Knowledge of Hypertension in Internal Medicine Resident Community Clinic – Presentation at Stony Brook Hospital Patient Safety Day 2015